Sunday, December 30, 2018

So what do you think about people in Venezuela starving?

Well, I think people in Venezuela starving is propaganda. I really think it is. How come everytime the United States has beef with another nation the first thing you hear about is how they can't feed themselves??? North Korea has been "starving" since I was a little kid so when's that inevitable collapse gonna kick in? It's not. Propaganda, pure and simple. I think the only reason why we haven't heard of Iran "starving" is because they have that whole "nuclear bomb" storyline going on right now. I think the DeepState is really going to try something. I think they have to or risk Venezuela becoming a Chinese satellite nation.

I think we're coming to the realization that there is nothing the U.S. will do for victory. If they have to lie, poison, cheat, steal, kill. I'm not so sure that if the American majority were to know the extent of the bad acts government conducts in their name they would be okay with it. I know I don't feel and don't want my country acting like barbarians just to get their way.

Taking over countries is not conducive to world peace, and stability. It also fuxs up international trade.

Let me finish by saying we are entering a new era, and old tricks like the nation we want to bomb is starving, are not going to work anymore. The U.S. needs to act within international rules and norms.